Making Financial Products Accessible to 500 million Indians
Frontend engineer - React js (INTERN)₹2.4L – ₹3L
Our software engineers tackle a diverse set of challenges across the product suite. We are a team that helps millions of users get the best quick loans.
We value team spirit and personal career growth as well. we are looking for code ninjas who can code thousand of lines of code without breaking a sweat.
Responsibilities that you would own :
1. Develop a smooth, scalable and pixel-perfect web-app product
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
3. Use REST APIs and Socket to communicate with the server-side
4. Develop high-fidelity interfaces using the new open-source tools
5. Optimize the performance of the web application
6. Write code that humans understand
What we're looking for in you?
1. Experience working with React.js as a framework
2. Good to have worked with material UI
2. Strong UI/UX and design sense
3. Expertise in REST APIs
4. Should know how to use state management libraries such as (Redux, flux)
6. Should understand basic WEB protocols
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
8. Ability to work transparently in a diversified team, coupled with a strong
sense of ownership
What do we believe in?
1. We put people and communities at the center of our world
2. We value honesty and share what we truly believe
3. We build a supportive environment to learn, ask questions and fail
4. We get things done
5. We value rational thinking and evidence-based debate
6. We believe everyone deserves to be included
7. We aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
LoanCompareIndia at a glance
LoanCompareIndia focuses on Financial Services, Fin Tech, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, LoanCompareIndia has raised $100K of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2018.
You can view their website at https://loancompareindia.com/