making real rate loan comparison possible!!
SEO Manager - Global FinTech startup₹3L – ₹6L • 0.1% – 0.5%
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Define the company’s growth plan.
- Coordinate and execute growth programs.
- Help the company to quantify and understand progress against marketing goals. (This task is accomplished through the selection of key performance indicators, and the development of reports on these metrics for consumption across the organization.)
- Provide customer insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through industry & competitors research, customer usability studies, and customer feedback.
- You need to make sure the right data infrastructure is in place. Use the data you collect to create customer personas, improve revenues and minimize costs and expenditures where possible. Answer all the “whys” with the data you gather. For instance: Why are users dropping out of the sign up page?
- Design and implement tests. Define growth objective and prioritize Roadmap of ideas to test in order to achieve such growth objectives. Work with product development team to implement the changes required for Test & Growth.
- Set achievable company growth goals, and then set about making them happen.
Other Job Responsibilities:
1.To Lead all Digital marketing initiatives including search engine optimization, search engine marketing, PPC campaigns, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, retargeting and video marketing.
2.Competitors marketing strategy research for the related Financial products.
- Product online Reputation Management
- Brand building on all SMO platforms
- Making of strategies for affiliates and managing affiliates accounts.
- Conduct different SEO activities
- Conduct Market research
- Optimizing web pages for search engines.
- Maintaining KPIs and revenue targets for product
- Hire and train new employees
- Set up the Systems for Internet marketing defining all tasks for each role and department.
· 5 YEARS to 15 YEARS of experience in Internet Marketing in a reputed company.
· Prior experience of management is must with Strategic/Analytical Mind.
· Innovative and out of the box marketing strategy skills required.
· Sound knowledge of SEO techniques & tricks.
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of SMO, PPC, Brand building, Reputation management, Display marketing, Media planning.
· Candidate should be smart, hard working, dedicated to job, with good command over English language.
LoanTube at a glance
LoanTube focuses on Startups, Finance Technology, Fin Tech, and Loans. Their company has offices in London and Gurgaon. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, LoanTube has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016 at a valuation of $5M.