Revolutionizing B2B Trucking
Account Sales Representative
Who we are:Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning models to connect freight with trucks. We automate with algorithms and scale with integrations to better match supply and demand. In doing this we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing cost savings and instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:You believe in game‑changing innovation and you’re excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. You know how to partner with clients and identify technical solutions to business challenges. You take a consultative approach, and you’re adept at building rapport with both prospects and clients. You’re curious, driven and a true optimist. You challenge the status quo and roll up your sleeves to implement meaningful change. You relentlessly pursue your mission with a strong sense of urgency.
- Actively prospect new business opportunities with high-volume outreach via phone, email, LinkedIn, virtual meetings and onsite customer meetings selling FTL, Intermodal and other logistics services.
- Actively manage existing clients to increase bookings, margins, and customer satisfaction
- Identify key decision makers and business drivers, and relentlessly present the Loadsmart pitch in a compelling way.
- Drive complex sales cycles from initial contact to successful onboarding within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Adeptly guide customers through complex integration projects, contracts, RFPs and onboarding processes.
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of customers, and coordinate with sales management to provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Exhibit utmost dedication to constantly refining your sales skills. Practice frequent role play, objection handling exercises and pitch demos. Actively seek and apply constructive feedback and data analysis observations to constantly refine your approach.
- Insightfully evaluate Loadsmart’s current product offerings and roadmap. Actively share customer feedback and your own observations with Loadsmart Product and Engineering teams to enhance value for your customers.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business, including processes, operations, the competitive landscape, and remaining up-to date on industry news.
- Participate as an active member of our collaborative sales team and contribute to our culture of sales success.
- Proficiency at prospecting, opening and signing new customers
- Manage existing customers
- Achieving assigned quotas for signing new accounts
- Demonstration of product, industry and customer knowledge
- Effective presentation and communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years direct sales experience in Logistics with B2B Sales with a consistent track record of achieving quota
- Excellent communication, customer service and project management skills
- Enthusiasm and high degree of energy
- Experience working in a high pressure deadline driven environment
- Willingness to work in a highly entrepreneurial and teamwork oriented environment
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred
Comprehensive health coverage
Generous stock options
Fully stocked kitchen
Loadsmart at a glance
Loadsmart focuses on Mobile, Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Logistics, and Shipping Broker Industry. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Loadsmart has raised $56.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.