Revolutionizing B2B Trucking
Director of FP&A (Remote USA)
Who we areLoadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning models to connect freight with trucks. We automate with algorithms and scale with integrations to better match supply and demand. In doing this we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing cost savings and instant booking for shippers.
Who you areYou believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about re-imagining a 700 billion dollar industry. You are a driven, organized and experienced Financial Analyst who is inspired by a fast-paced environment. You need to be both analytical and personable as you will need to communicate your findings to business leads throughout the Company. The role is designed for a self-starter who can juggle a variety of projects and deliver top-quality analyses.
The RoleAs Director of FP&A at Loadsmart you will have the opportunity to work in a highly visible role to guide the strategic growth of the business. You will partner with business leaders to drive results and lead the planning, business review and budgeting cadences across the organization. You will oversee the development of financial models and reporting dashboards that will enable Senior Management to make informed business and strategy decisions.
- Build out FP&A team and own strategy, planning and business review cadences Guide strategic decision-making through the generation of models, financial analyses, reporting and presentations for executive review
- Own Annual Budget cycle as well as long term planning exercises
- Partner with Product, Business Development and Sales Leadership to evaluate new business opportunities and produce ROI analysis
- Own and iterate on Operating plan and Investor models and support fundraising and investor relations
- Enhance monthly reporting and communication of actual vs. plan results across the company
- Oversee all company KPIs and dashboards used to track key business metrics and understand their dynamics
- Leverage BI to bring actionable insights to business leads and executive team
- Provide support for Board of Director presentations and executive requests
- 7-10 years of experience in an analytical business role, 2-3 years managing FP&A
- Bachelor's Degree with an exceptional academic record
- Analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent Excel, GoogleSheets, Powerpoint and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail; ability to deliver high quality, timely, and accurate work
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Strong ability to build relationships across teams
- Experience owning and maintaining a full 3-statement financial model
- Deep understanding of unit economics fundraising experience a plus
Comprehensive health coverage
Generous stock options
Fully stocked kitchen
Loadsmart at a glance
Loadsmart focuses on Mobile, Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Logistics, and Shipping Broker Industry. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Loadsmart has raised $56.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.