PG Living simplified ( Find . Live . Manage. Celebrate )
Sr. Angular Developer₹4L – ₹8L • 0.1% – 0.2%
Whether you're a Chai lover or an IcedCoffee aficionado, this position at Livet will keep your appetite for scripting roaring. We are looking for team players who eat, breathe and talk code, and are not afraid to experiment.
Livet is a product of Letsmobility (a global product engineering firm).We are operating from Thub - Hyderabad (India's largest and finest incubator). We are into operations for about four years with a growing team.
Livet is building the end to end co-living platform. We envision to make stay PG discovery more accessible, living more fun.
Our keen sense of emerging technologies and business acumen culminates from years of experience producing sustainable and viable products built to last. We build smart. We build efficiently. We build because it is our passion.
- HTML5, CSS3
- JSON, RESTFUL API’s
- 2+ years of experience in Angular (2.x +)
- Promises and Observables
- Typescript knowledge is Preferred
- Experience in NodeJs is Preferred
- GIT or any Source version control systems
- Should be able to develop webpages from scratch based on provided designs.
- Should be able to take ownership of entire project.
- Should be comfortable to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Be able to architect and automate the build processes of front end assets.
- Should be well versed in coordinating with other developers to achieve the project goals.
- Understanding client requirements and provide simple solutions for complex problems.
- Strong knowledge of developing large scale web applications
- Strong experience with Internet technologies and SEO.
- Should be able to write clean code which meets the industry’s standards.
- Should be able to understand and implement Web applications security standards.
- Should develop Responsive Web applications using mobile first approach.
- Immediate joinees or with notice period less than 2 months are preferred
Flexible working Hours: We know and understand the importance of work life balance and thus encourage employees to work flexible hours.
Certification Reimbursement: While you are continuously performing well, it is also important that you keep yourself updated of the latest technology trends in the market. So we support the employees by helping them financially and also provide suggestions by the industry experts upon the areas of certifications whenever required.
Health Insurance : Your family (you, your spouse, 2 kids and your 2 parents) will be insured for group medical policy for a cover of INR 3,00,000 Lakhs (INR Three Lakh Rupees only).
Accidental Insurance : In addition to the Health Insurance all employees are also covered under the personal accident insurance, unto an amount of INR 10,00,000 Lakhs (INR Ten Lakh Rupees only)each.
Rewards & Recognition : Employees are rewarded for their performance on a regular basis.
Birthday Leave: Your birthday needs to be celebrated and we understand if you want an off on your special day. One birthday Leave is added to your leave balance and can be used during the month of your birthday.
Maternity Leave : Full paid holiday for the period of 26 calendar weeks(Nearly 6 months).
Paternity Leave : Full Paid Holiday for a period of 7 business working days.
Uber for Work : Employees working post 9 PM in the office premises can travel home safe in Uber. Letsmobility is associated with Uber for late working employees and pays for their travel home.
Livet at a glance
Livet focuses on Property Management, Online Rental, and Residential Real Estate. Their company has offices in Hyderabad. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://livet.io