Rewards-based mobile payment technology
Operations, Partnerships & Growth$50k – $70k
Founded in Australia in 2014, Liven is a universal rewards network with integrated payment facility aiming to consumerise cryptocurrencies for everyday people. Since 2014 Liven has grown to service 400,000+ users transacting at 1,000+ venues in Australia’s two largest cities, Sydney and Melbourne, with national and international expansion beginning in Q3 2019 starting with Brisbane and Adelaide. Annualised run rate of tens of millions in payments already Liven rewards users with our network currency for every transaction they make. Liven is already integrated with a number of key Point of Sale (POS) partners allowing it to reach more than 20,000 venues. The next step in the evolution of Liven is the addition of blockchain to this payment system through the incorporation of an Ethereum ERC-20 token called LivenCoin, or LVN.
Before you ask, Liven is already a VC backed startup raising $11.5 million in traditional capital. Merchant partners on the platform include major brands like Din Tai Fung, Coco Tea, Rockpool Group, Mad Mex, 8Bit, Roll’d, Messina, Dragon Hot Pot, and many more.
Here at Liven, you’ll join almost 30 passionate people working towards our grand vision - to bring crypto to the real world becoming the world’s first global food economy!
We are looking for a brilliant Operations manager who wants to make a massive step-change in their career and join us for the ride! For more, read our white paper on the future for Liven and LVN: bit.ly/2ujaobU
What you’ll do
- Work with a strong cross-collaborative operations team to improve all aspects of the way Liven operates as we scale.
- Oversee the onboarding and optimisation of Liven’s merchant partners.
- Implement strategy around automating current processes.
- Actively account manage a growing number of all-star clients that generate big value to Liven.
- Define and roll out the strategy for departmental growth.
- Work in tandem with a robust Business Development and Growth team, to optimise our merchant portfolio.
- Work in an agile work environment, where you are constantly iterating on current strategies and processes
- Uphold and develop an office culture second to none.
- Provide reporting to leadership on the macro performance of Liven’s operation.
What you’ll need
- Experience leading a diverse team.
- Degree from a top-tier university preferred but not essential.
- Financial Modelling experience
- Deep passion for entrepreneurship.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Taking an agile approach to all aspects of the business, ideating, testing, iterating and scaling at a local/regional level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to maintain brilliant relationships with the nation's top food groups!
- A growth mindset with an extreme passion for Liven, the mission, and our core cultural values.
If you are excited about working in a company at the forefront of innovation, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high-performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Liven at a glance
Liven focuses on Mobile Advertising, Advertising Platforms, Mobile Payments, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Melbourne and Sydney. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Liven has raised $11.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.