Frontend / Mobile Developer / React Native Developer
We are developing a revolutionary telemetric station with state-of-the-art smart shelving and monitoring technology, leveraging state-of-the-art technologies and engineering principles, relying on concepts like automation, autoscaling, resilience, real time monitoring, computer vision, machine learning and system metrics, using technologies like React Native, containers, client libraries, SDKs, REST APIs and event based and real time pipelines, all supported by the strengths of the public cloud.
- You are responsible for the design and frontend development of our user, replenisher and tablet- and Web apps.
- Build React (Native) applications and SDKs for both iOS and Android and either from the ground up and on top of existing software
- The technological conception, design and implementation of new features.
- Quality assurance of the software through planning, creation and execution of tests.
- Work with a cross-functional team to define, build, test, and deploy universal application
- Version control with Git is part of your daily work and continuous integration
- Experience with state management solutions (Redux, -Saga)
- Experience React Native
- Experience with Expo.io preferred but not required
- Passionate about UX and visual design
- Ability to work cooperatively and independently, an analytical thinker, self-motivated with the willingness to take on responsibility.
- Fluent in English and working knowledge of German
- No head hunters or agencies!
Please send us a meaningful application with possible start date and salary expectations. (Contact person Carmen Thurner)
We are looking forward to your application
Livello Technologies at a glance
Livello Technologies focuses on Food and Beverages, Retail Technology, Vending and Concessions, Catering, and Food Tech. Their company has offices in Germany and Düsseldorf. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.livello.io