The most innovative sports viewing experience ever built
Senior Android Engineer
This person will be a tech lead for all aspects of Android native development and help growing the Android team. With the addition of this engineer, we hope to be able to deliver scalable SDKs to our client that would be able to handle the most known international sports events and provide users with amazing interactive experiences. Building and scaling the SDK that bring customer & user value is critical to the success of our business. Having a Senior Android engineer in India will provide a source of expertise for our SDK, improve QA processes, help building a larger and structured Android team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
* COLLABORATING closely with our product and business teams to roll out new products, features and services, as well as collecting user feedback and iterating on existing ones
* INNOVATING on cutting-edge technologies to create developer friendly libraries, synchronized social experiences, and revolutionize the live sport watching experience.
* IMPLEMENTING unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* CREATING and maintaining Android SDKs which includes push notification, analytics and attribution handling from Android.
* AUTOMATING tools and processes that our team can rely on for daily development, QA, releasing, testing.
* SCALING your experience with solid architecture & design principles to ensure the platform scales well as it grows.
OUR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* 7-9+ years of experience in developing Android Libraries and Applications
* Must have experience as main developer for at least one client-facing SDK/library.
* Must have hands-on experience on every step of mobile development from conception to publish
* Strong understanding of MVVM and Android Jetpack
* Experience of working on distributed multi-user services like messaging apps.
* Experience of making the right tradeoffs to achieve business value. Avoids extremes of over-architecting or hacking last-minute solutions.
* Experience of design/architect the Android apps to perform at scale.
* Has a track record of building SDKs delivered to clients.
* Experience of implementing the best practices across the mobile development org.
* Solid experience with creating developer friendly APIs and developing secure client/server communications
* Hands-on experience developing large-scale production applications
* Proficiency in unit and integration testing
* Passion for User-facing Products and/or Sports
* Built and shipped public libraries
* Experience with Android Jetpack components
* Kotlin experience with Android (pure Kotlin experience is bonus)
WHAT WOULD BE COOL
* Self-starter, highly organized
* Building apps that involve real-time communications
* Works well with all functional levels in the organization
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
* High level of business management and facilitation skill; Customer focused
* Building Team Spirit; Problem Solving
* Takes regular direction from more senior level staff.
* Analytic / trouble-shooting skills.
* Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive Salary
* An opportunity to work in Native & VR domain.
* Exposure to diverse clients and projects
* Be part of a rapidly expanding, dynamic, and committed company
* Work in a global and intellectually stimulating environment
LiveLike strives to be a diverse and inclusive company. We know that different voices, experiences, and points of view will only strengthen our work and culture. We welcome and encourage people from all walks of life, all genders, orientations, races, ethnicities, and religions, to apply!
Competitive salary if offered depending on position.
An opportunity to work in Native & VR domain.
Be part of a rapidly expanding, dynamic, and committed company
Exposure to diverse clients and projects
Work in a global and intellectually stimulating environment
LiveLike at a glance
LiveLike focuses on Broadcasting, Sports Stadiums, Virtual Reality, and Vr. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, LiveLike has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2016.