We deliver the world's audio
Site Reliability Engineer
You are interested in:
- SaaS products and web applications
- Streaming and CDN technologies
- Being part of a small, dedicated agile team
- Low latency, scaling, and fault tolerance
- Automation and testing
- 2 years of experience in software development or devops
- A willingness to learn new technologies and stay on the cutting edge.
- A good working knowledge of Python, HTTP, web application security, and modern system administration and tooling.
- Experience administering and automating Ubuntu at scale.
- Experience with Ansible or other configuration management tools
- Experience with PostgreSQL, and time series databases
- Deep knowledge of Linux system internals
- An excellent understanding of TCP, IP networks, and related networking hardware.
What’s in it for you:
- Casual and friendly work environment
- A competitive package, with flexible working arrangements and training opportunities to help you grow and develop your personal skill set
- Work in an international/multi-cultural team
- Work remotely with flexible hours
Live365 is a pioneer in Internet radio and broadcasting, providing broadcasters end-to-end solutions to create, monetize, and distribute live licensed audio streams online. In addition, Live365 provides listeners the ability to discover stations from a diverse range of radio stations created by real people. Live365 is part of Media Creek, Inc., which also encompasses EmpireStreaming, an enterprise audio-centric content delivery network.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Allow us time to reply - we will reply to every candidate.
- Please note that we consider applications submitted by individuals only. Recruiting agencies will be ignored.