Accurate data for Shopify stores
Email & CRM Manager$50k – $60k
This is a full-time remote position. You must be available to work East Coast US hours to overlap with our marketing director!
Do you love customer engagement and flexing both sides of your brain?
Littledata is looking for a data-driven email marketer to manage our engagement campaigns for customers and leads. The Email & CRM Manager will be responsible for running and optimizing campaigns, managing metadata, and interfacing with numerous teams at Littledata, including Marketing, Product, and Client Services. You will also play a key role in continuing to develop our brand voice!
Littledata is a popular ecommerce analytics app for Shopify stores. Our main customers are DTC brands using Shopify Plus to power their ecommerce, such as Craft Gin Club and Love Wellness. These merchants rely on us for accurate data about their online sales and marketing, and the Email and CRM Manager will be responsible for communicating that value in a way that is both engaging and methodical.
- Own email marketing to users and leads
- Manage select inbound email campaigns to increase conversions from the right types of customers
- Create and optimize multi-channel customer engagement campaigns to communicate value propositions and decrease churn
- Develop a clean CRM architecture with accurate tags, metadata and customer segments
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and share regular performance reports
- Partner with cross-functional Product, Marketing and Client Services teams
- Ensure that short-term projects match long-term company goals (KPIs and OKRs)
- Based in North America and available to work East Coast US hours 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated success running data-driven campaigns for a SaaS company or ecommerce brand
- Deep familiarity with common CRM, email and marketing automation tools
- BA or equivalent
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Health insurance stipend
- Annual offsite in Europe
Littledata at a glance
Littledata focuses on E-Commerce, Analytics, Big Data, Ecommerce, and Shopify . Their company has offices in New York City, London, and Cluj-Napoca. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.