B2B online exchange for certified diamonds; think Nasdaq for diamonds
Business Development Manager - Certified Diamonds - B2B₹12L – ₹15L • 0.5% – 1.0%
• 5+ years of experience in B2B trading and sales in the diamond industry
• Proven track record of selling certified loose diamonds
• Thorough understanding of the loose diamond market and prices
• Diamond-related knowledge including certificates and grading, i.e. GIA, HRD, IGI, etc.
• Well-organized, able to work independently, detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills are required as job will involve interacting with mid-to-large international diamond businesses
• Establish and maintain good relationships with all clients that are existing or that have been acquired
• Determination of supply and demand in international market
• Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
• Networking events are successful and profitable;
Preferred: While this is not required, we will give preference to candidates who are willing to work night shifts (i.e. 2pm-12 midnight) to enable effective communication with clients in the United States.
Meet your team
Liquid Diamonds at a glance
Liquid Diamonds focuses on B2B, Marketplaces, Financial Exchanges, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Liquid Diamonds has raised $250K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.