A creative sharing platform & marketplace for women and the LGBTQ community
Full-Stack Engineer - Inclusive Social Commerce PWA$50k – $80k • 1.0% – 5.0%
Lips is looking for a full-stack engineer to build the majority of our front and backend of a progressive web app. The ideal candidate is dedicated to building a more inclusive internet and has some familiarity with AI/ML and Blockchain technologies.
This is a paid position, with possible equity and leadership position opportunities. We are based in San Diego, CA but are a distributed team. This is a remote position.
Note: This is a progressive web app! Prior experience with PWAs is required.
Key skills/features needed:
- Encryption (Cryptographic Login - preferably built on public blockchain - our blockchain advisor can work with you on this)
- Foundation of Code is Machine Learning Friendly (we use this to moderate)
- Progressive Web App https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2016/08/a-beginners-guide-to-progressive-web-apps/
- Foundation of Code is Blockchain Friendly - Java, Node.js (we will be using a public blockchain TBD, all posts will be automatically uploaded to the blockchain to protect identity - again we will have a blockchain advisor helping with this)
- Admin Web module
- API Development
- Deployment and Servers setup in Microsoft Azure, IBM or Serverless
Lips offers tools for creators to promote, grow and sell their products.
- Analytics, Insights Dashboard for SaaS customers
- Animations for customizability features such as drag and drop, similar to Plann App (https://www.plannthat.com)
- Shopify for automatic setup of marketplace
- Third Party Payment for Secure Transactions - Segpay, Paxum, CC Bill, Epoch
- Cryptocurrency payments through intimate.io
- Firebase for Analytics
- Branch for deep linking on sharing
- ZenDesk for Customer Support
- Emails with YNOT Mail
Women, BIPOC, LGBTQIA candidates encouraged to apply.
Lips at a glance
Lips focuses on Social Media, Women-Focused, and Sex Industry. Their company has offices in San Diego. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://lipszine.com