Looking for A-Level Programmers
Digital Marketing Manager (Remote)$20k – $70k • No equity
This is a full time remote contractor position. The timings will be 9 a.m. EST till 5:30 p.m. EST (40 hours per week). We are looking for freelancer/individuals only and not AGENCIES.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that creates awareness, interest and demand in alignment with the business growth goals.
- Grow the top of the funnel (acquisition) as well as moving user through the funnel towards activation/retention/monetization.
- Evaluate, test and scale new channels, in particular Facebook campaigns, Google Ads, YouTube video ads, social media marketing, press releases, website experience, and affiliates.
- Manage paid marketing campaigns by optimizing keywords, copy, media, targeting, and bids.
- Optimizing our landing pages to increase sign up conversions.
- Design, execute and analyze A/B tests - including landing pages, marketing emails, audience targeting strategies, ad creative, and product changes.
- Analyze data and build custom reports to proactively understand how consumers are behaving and engaging with our product.
- Report on the CAC of all of our acquisition channels, so we can focus on the most effective channels.
- Optimize ROI by managing marketing budget effectively.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience, with a minimum of 5 years running paid marketing campaigns on Facebook and Google for B2C products.
- Deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of creating campaigns and initiatives that will drive demand generation, growth and revenue.
- Super organized and efficient, able to juggle multiple priorities and make things work seamlessly across time zones.
- High energy, creative, results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both in written and in verbal form. Capable of communicating complex messages in a simple, clear, unambiguous, relatable, and digestible manner to varying audiences.
Please forward your updated CV and portfolio on: nikhil.nanavati (at) axiomint.com or connect with me on (S)kype: Nikhil-Nanavati
LinkTek at a glance
LinkTek focuses on Enterprise Software. Their company has offices in Clearwater. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.linktek.com