Desktop Application Programmer--Remote$36k – $72k • No equity
This is desktop application programmer position. Please apply only if you have experience with programming Windows desktop applications.
SaaS, mobile applications, and full stack experience are NOT relevant for this position.
What you will do:
- You will design, develop, debug, test, and maintain high performance multithreaded Windows desktop applications for the enterprise customer.
- Drive the initiatives on architecture, design, and technical stack recommendations.
- Create high-level and low-level design documents.
- Write automated Unit, Integration, and Acceptance Tests
Who you are:
- 7+ years of software development experience shipping enterprise products
- In-depth understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Expert knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, Windows Presentation Founation (WPF), Caliburn.Micro MVVM, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and SQL
- Experience with test automation, writing unit tests, and test-driven development.
- Solid understanding of version control systems such as SVN, Git etc.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
Not a requirement but bonus points if you have:
- Worked on UI (user interface) and frontend code.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools and pipelines.
LinkTek at a glance
LinkTek focuses on Enterprise Software. Their company has offices in Clearwater. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.linktek.com