Looking for A-Level Programmers
Product Manager$36k – $72k
We are looking for a candidate with 10+ Years of Experience and solid product management experience. This will be a full-time Remote Permanent Contractor Position. Only Individuals and not companies can apply for this job Timings will 9 a.m. EST till 5:30 p.m. EST (40 hours per week)
The Ideal candidate is to expand our product line and maximize our short-term and long-term profit by researching, planning, designing and implementing new software products. This includes working with prospective and existing customers to understand their needs, their wants and their problems. Then designing and creating software which delivers solutions to their needs, wants and problems which can also be sold to other prospects in volume. This post involves the perception of existing and past needs and prediction (estimation) of future needs.
Who you are:
- Perfect, native-level written and spoken English.
- Strong IT background (Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong product/project management experience is a must (10+ years of experience)
- Strong Experience managing programmer
- Strong Programming experience (Although the Executive Software Product Manager will not be coding himself, he will need to check his programmer’s code and bypass a programmer when needed.)
- Experience with Databases is a plus
- Friendly, gregarious, likable. For demos.
- Critical. For software QA
What will you do:
- Candidates are expected to carry through the complete software development life cycle of a brand-new software product from an idea/spec to a formal release.
- Candidates are expected to uncover the root causes of problems and to determine (sometimes with help from the customer, other staff and other resources) the optimum solutions to those problems.
- Candidate needs to be very well organized. He’ll be running multiple very small teams and often prioritizing the tasks of one programmer who is the entire development staff on multiple projects.
- Candidate needs to have strong documentation skills. No friction on documenting things. This includes the products’ user’s guides, bug reports, improvement ideas and write-ups of how to do the job.
- Candidates are also expected to write promotional articles on their products.
- Candidate needs to be the type who is constantly looking to improve himself and the organization. This means constant improvement of products, operations, approach, and questioning past assumptions and solutions.
LinkTek at a glance
LinkTek focuses on Enterprise Software. Their company has offices in Clearwater. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.linktek.com