Senior Executive Programmer (C++)- Remote$36k – $72k
This is a desktop application programmer position. Please apply only if you have experience with programming Windows desktop applications.
*SaaS, mobile applications, and full-stack experience are NOT relevant for this position.
**** What you will do****:
- You will design, develop, debug, test, and maintain high performance multithreaded Windows desktop applications for the enterprise customer.
- Drive the initiatives on architecture, design, and technical stack recommendations.
- Write automated unit tests.
- Create high-level and low-level design documents.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of software development experience shipping enterprise products.
- Expert knowledge of C++ or C and Win32 APIs.
- In-depth understanding of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with test automation and writing unit tests.
- Solid understanding of version control systems such as SVN, Git etc.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
Not a requirement but bonus points if you have:
- Good understanding of C#, .NET Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), and SQL.
- Worked on high performance file processing products.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools, and pipelines.
LinkTek at a glance
LinkTek focuses on Enterprise Software. Their company has offices in Clearwater. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.linktek.com