Links Life is a lifestyle golf brand that celebrates the humor, fun and camaraderie of the game
Looking for an equity partner who has website development/marketing skills for golf brand Links Life15.0% – 25.0%
We are searching for an equity partner for a new Golf apparel line called Links Life, our main tag line is Fairways, Greens & Good Times! Other tag lines include, Swingers Welcome, Wkndpro & 19th hole legend.
This is a non performance brand that celebrates the humor, fun and comradery people enjoy on the golf course. There are 3 partners so we are looking for a 4th that can handle the website dev/advertising as we continue to develop the brand. We already have the trademark and some prototypes developed but need someone with the skills below to help take us to the next level.
- Someone who is passionate about the game of golf and has some experience developing a brand.
- Someone who is willing to put in 15% of all costs moving forward as it pertains to the expenses of developing the website, advertising & inventory cost. The other 3 partners will pay the rest.
- Someone who is savvy with Shopify and can help us develop/maintain an ecommerce site once we are ready to go to market. We are shooting for the beginning of next year due to how COVID is affecting fulfillment times with print on demand tshirts.
- Someone who is experienced with creating content/building a social media presence along with advertising on Instagram/Facebook. This is a critical piece because no one knows about the brand yet so our main forms of marketing will be social media, website and word of mouth.
- Someone who can help us continue to develop and better our prototypes.
- Someone who is familiar with the print on demand model(Printful) as we are considering connecting our website to this platform to sell tshirts. We are also looking at doing this in house if the COVID keeps adversely effecting the print on demand model with long fufillment times.
- We already have some hats and will be developing those in house to ship out ourselves along with golf towels, ball markers, flasks and koozies to start.
- Outsourcing experience would be nice like getting cheap materials through sites like Alibaba so we can mark them up to make a profit.
- Any connections to designing/manufacturing polo shirts would also be a plus but that is something we will back in to down the road as we understand that's a bit more of a complex process.
We are in the research and development phase so obviously we aren't making any money at this point and just pooling cash together to finalize the prototypes so we can put them up on a website and begin dirving traffic. We have some connections to players on various tours so the idea would be to get some of these products on the heads of professionals or caddies, sell them from local pro shops and on our website.
Links Life at a glance
Links Life focuses on Lifestyle Products, Women's Apparel And Accessories, Online Golf, and Men's Apparel and Accessories. Their company has offices in Denver. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.links-life.com