Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Finance Business Systems Analyst
Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We're looking for a Finance Systems Business Analyst to join our growing IT team.
What You'll Do:
- Systems Administrator for NetSuite and Coupa
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support on NetSuite and Coupa applications
- Perform ongoing recurring system maintenance tasks in NetSuite and Coupa
- Serve as a business analyst to understand user needs and translate them into business requirements
- Learn the existing stack and recommend new solutions to make work more efficient
- Minimum 1+ years experience with SaaS business applications - NetSuite preferred, Coupa is a plus
- Deep understanding of key business processes such as AP, AR, GL and accounting
- Ability to learn new business applications and in a few months be comfortable navigating hands on in NetSuite (Coupa), as well as providing guidance to the project team on system abilities (i.e. what is possible and not possible)
- Ability to build Reports & Dashboards, create workflows, configurations, troubleshoot issues in NetSuite (Coupa)
- Experience in software development life cycle from design to delpy both in Waterfall and Agile/Sprint process
- Scale for high growth agile team environment
- Willingness to take on more applications as need arises
- Ability to work alongside a global team
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $1.007B of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.