Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Senior Software Engineer - IOS
Remote Friendly! You can work close to where you love to live and still be a key part of Lime.
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability. As an iOS engineer at Lime, you will take charge of core development efforts for our consumer-facing iOS app. We are launching our service quickly across the world, and you will be responsible for making sure our app is beautiful, easy-to-use, with the ability to scale to millions of happy users. You’ll be working alongside a group of full-stack engineers, designers, and PMs with experience building consumer apps at companies like Facebook, Twitter, Uber, and Square.
What you'll do
- Turn design assets into full-fledged features
- Work with our back end API and build familiarity with our database models
- Ensure high code quality and maintainability with proper unit testing and documentation
- Diligently track data so that we have a good insight into how to improve our products
- Guide major releases and monitor them for app crashes and regressions
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- 3+ years experience in the industry on iOS development, via internships or full-time positions
- Fluency in Swift, iOS SDK, Cocoa
- Be amenable to a multi-paradigm and flexible development strategy
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $477M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018 at a valuation of $1.1B.