Simple, accessible micromobility for all
APAC Logistics Specialist
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of products including Lime-E (e-assist bicycles) and Lime-S (electric scooters). Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents to take charge of their commutes with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
What You’ll Do:
● Provide quality logistics services from Order to Fulfillment
● Act as the primary contact for internal and external teams on daily operations.
● Provide real time shipment visibility and issue resolution.
● Maintain open and timely communication with all stakeholders
● Enforce compliance for import and export and Hazmat
● Develop, implement and execute standard operating procedures
● Meet and exceed metrics for efficiency and accuracy
● Proactively identify root cause analysis and process improvement initiatives
● Partner with internal customers and external suppliers to drive overall efficiencies across the operation.
● Other tasks and projects as assigned by management team.
● 5+ years supply chain or international logistics experience preferred
● 5+ experience with Hazmat shipments, specifically related to in li-ion batteries. Hazmat certified is a plus.
● 5+ experience with China import and export regulations.
● Logistics experience in Australia and New Zealand is a plus
● Bachelor’s Degree required
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese are required.
● Strong logical thinking, verbal, and quantitative reasoning, along with the ability to zoom out and see patterns
● Ability to collaborate, cross-functional communicate
● Experience in helping companies identify improvements in process areas, and in assisting with implementing those improvements
● Excellent computer and system skills, Google, MS office, JIra, Asana and ERP experience is a plus
● Great attention to detail
What We Offer:
● Opportunity to revolutionize transportation worldwide with the leader in urban mobility solutions
● A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2019
● Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
● Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
● Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
● Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $1.007B of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.