Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Logistics Compliance Manager
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of products including Lime-E (e-assist bicycles) and Lime-S (electric scooters). Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents to take charge of their commutes with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
What You’ll Do:
● Develop a global policy on import and export compliance
● Cooperate with EHS in developing Hazmat policy & training program.
● Cooperate with Tax to develop a global trade compliance policy and statutory reporting requirements globally.
● Conduct cross functional training to educate and promote compliance
● Manage and maintain global HTS database
● Identify tariff mitigation cost saving initiatives.
● Meet and exceed metrics for efficiency and accuracy
● Proactively identify root cause analysis and process improvement initiatives
● Partner with internal customers and external suppliers to drive overall efficiencies across the operation.
● Other tasks and projects as assigned by management team.
● 5+ years supply chain, logistics or compliance experience preferred
● 5+ experience with Hazmat shipments, specifically related to rechargeable li-ion batteries. Hazmat certified is a plus.
● Knowledge with US export regulations related to hi-tech
● Knowledge with US import regulations, broker licensed is a plus.
● Bachelor’s Degree required
● Excellent verbal and written communication.
● Ability to lead and work with cross functional team.
● Six sigma certification is a plus.
● Excellent computer and system skills, Google, MS office, JIra, Asana and ERP experience is a plus
● Great attention to detail
What We Offer:
● Opportunity to revolutionize transportation worldwide with the leader in urban mobility solutions
● A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2019
● Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
● Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
● Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
● Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds,
abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as
individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $1.007B of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.