Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Rider Growth Team Lead
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
As the Team Lead of Rider Growth Team, you will define the rider growth strategy from operation perspective, work closely with product team on rider product roadmap and facilitate the collaboration and implementation between centralized product team in headquarter and a decentralized local operation team globally. The ideal candidate is a strategic and data-driven problem solver, hands-on people manager and well-rounded cross-functional team player.
If you get excited about thinking about what it takes to create a reliable transportation option to urban citizens, then this could be the role for you!
What You'll Do:
- Develop rider growth strategy and action plan from operation perspective
- Own the feedback loop between ops and product, gather ops insights to influence rider product roadmap
- Define and monitor the rider metrics and success metrics for all the rider related projects (ops-led, product-led or BD-led), analyze and assess business impact of all the rider related experiments/initiatives, co-own the topline business results with product and local ops leaders
- Develop and maintain documentation, guidelines and best practices for our growth tools in order to maximize their effectiveness
- Manage a team of rider ops managers to achieve the company’s growth objectives, while also helping them grow and do their best work
- Partner with other cross-functional leaders throughout the organization to assure a coordinated approach to strategy and execution
- Utilize deep product knowledge to serve as the operation team subject matter expert for the entire suite of growth tools
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; a strong bias towards data-based decision making
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of professional experiences in operations, business consulting, or a similar roles, ideally in a startup or fast-growing technology company; 1+ years of people management experience
- Strong business acumen with ability to make right tradeoff and prioritization based on the business impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal stakeholders
- Analytical expertise with experience leveraging data to inform and support critical decisions
- Able to organize multiple priorities simultaneously and still consistently meet deadlines
- Strong ability to collaborate with executives and across broad organizations including product,. operations, analytics teams, etc.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $1.007B of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.