Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Public Policy Associate - EMEA
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a stellar Public Policy Associate to join our Senior Director of Global Fleet Expansion in bringing scooters to cities around the world. This person will be a strategic thinker who understands the needs of cities and how Lime can contribute to their success, as well as a detail-oriented manager who can spearhead all aspects of the proposal writing process.
What You'll Do
- Analyze legal and permit requirements and craft strategy for responding to public procurements
- Create project plans and gather input from cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage the project over time, ensuring deadlines are met
- Write clear, compelling, and engaging content
- Manage a content database and respond to requests for content from government relations and legal teams
- Document best practices from cities for internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent French language skills an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree required, with Law or Master’s degree preferred, in a related subject (public affairs, political science, city planning, etc.)
- Experience with reading and analyzing statutes and regulations
- Public procurement background preferred (on either the private or public side)
- Excellent writing skills
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $477M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018 at a valuation of $1.1B.