Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Operations Manager - Frankfurt, Rhein/Main
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for an Operations Manager with a passion for innovation, knack for problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences. As a leader responsible for fleet health and demand generation, you will lead, manage, and coach a team to drive performance in your market. You will be an integral part of building new processes and mechanisms as well as driving experimentation, precision in execution and efficiency through data-based decisions and analytical problem-solving.
What You'll Do
- Own e-scooter fleet health and demand generation. Build and maintain efficient field operations in your market
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs of hourly contingent workers, hire, and train new team members
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Drive results. Work with the General Manager to regularly forecast and set goals for your market. Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals
- Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Synthesize feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product and engineering teams
- Problem solve. Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way
- Represent the Company. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace
- Fully fluent in both German and English
- 4-6 years in operations within a startup or management consulting experience
- Heavy experience with data analytics and strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgement in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $477M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018 at a valuation of $1.1B.