Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Operations Specialist - Miami
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
Our fleet of electric scooters are changing the way people get where they need to go in our communities and we are looking for great folks to wear multiple helmets, completing all tasks related to our fleet operations and maintenance.
This role is ideal for operations professionals that want to broaden and build their career experiences in a highly flexible position. Teamwork is key, as specialists work closely with the operations manager to identify key parts of our product lines that can be improved and ensure the safe working condition of our fleet.
- Assist with bicycle and/or scooter deployment and retrieval
- Use smartphone applications to locate and operate on products
- Assemble, maintain and repair Lime product lines as they’re assigned
- Work with a team to operate a van to redistribute products as required
- Respond to various tasks as they’re assigned
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School degree or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to complete a simple report on weekly basis
- Ability to be very active - bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 pounds on frequent basis
- A great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
- Previous related experience
- Previous delivery, mechanical, logistics, and inventory experience
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
- Experience driving a larger vehicle in city traffic
- Knowledge of local area geography and street layout
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a contract position with a third party employer.
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $477M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018 at a valuation of $1.1B.