Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Operations InternNo salary
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient and affordable transportation options that will improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for an Operations Intern to actively support our central business growth in France by participating in various supply related projects. Working directly with the Paris Operations and General Managers, you will work closely to assist one of the fastest growing startups of 2019.
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
What You'll Do
- Assist with the supervision of daily operations: Deployments, retrievals and repairs
- Define new processes and best practices to optimize our operations
- Train and oversee some of our Operations Specialists
- Participate in new operational projects
- Produce ad-hoc analyses to inform business decisions
- Currently attending, or enrolled in an engineering or business school in Paris, France
- Experience in a startup, investment banking, consulting or other dynamic field
- Can-do attitude: No task is below you
- An eye for details
- A mind for numbers: You know your way around Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent communication skills
- English and French speaker
- Organized with the ability to work independently with tight deadlines in a diverse environment
- Available for an internship from January or February 2020
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $477M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018 at a valuation of $1.1B.