Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Senior Product Manager, Supply
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
As a Senior Product Manager of Supply at Lime, you will help us build world-class infrastructure, tools and experiences to efficiently and precisely operate Lime’s global operations warehouse. You will partner closely with a dynamic group of colleagues across the company including engineers, designers, analysts, and other product team members such as Hardware.
What You'll Do
- Understand customer needs and our market by working both independently and reciprocally with across departments (Ops, PMM, BD, etc.)
- Build a compelling product vision and strategy based on your understandings
- Plan and prioritize projects, and ultimately deliver on your vision
- Thoughtfully define and communicate project goals, requirements, and constraints
- Be prepared to fill in any gaps in the product development cycle. We are a startup, and that means that at certain times you may be required to deal with any step of the process
- 5+ years of direct product management responsibilities, and shown success in launching new products and iterating quickly on early stage products. Previous experience in logistics, operations, supply chain or inventory management is a huge plus
- Track record of delivering results with a variety of teams
- Daring spirit: You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Analytical abilities: You have a data-centered learning style, and are familiar with SQL
- Efficiency: Familiarity with productivity tools, and the ability to stay organized
- Hustle: You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Operational mindset: You have worked in an operations-heavy environment and understands operational needs from a product perspective
- Excitement: You’re passionate about Lime's mission, mobility, and the urban landscape
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with a fast growing startup
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $477M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018 at a valuation of $1.1B.