Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Marketing InternNo salary
Lime is a leading smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including e-assist bicycles and electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a Marketing intern to help support execution of our community affairs strategy and campaigns at the local and national level in France. Reporting to the Government Relations and Community Affairs Manager, the Marketing intern will play an important role in sustaining and growing the our community while engaging Lime community members in meaningful actions to further Lime’s policy goals.
What You'll Do
- Plan and organize impactful events that elevate Lime’s voice and strengthen relationships with community members
- Identify opportunities to devise innovative activations and partnerships that reinforces Lime’s messages and reach amongst key targets
- Support grasstop outreach and implementation of strategic partnerships with local and national associations, nonprofits, community groups to mitigate potential issues and build mutual interest
- Produce written content such as newsletters to riders, In App Messages and, occasionally, tweets as well as oversee production of photos and videos
- Coordinate and execute political and engagement tactics such as grassroots mobilizations, advertising and guerilla marketing, recruiting and training of Lime activists for online and offline advocacy
- Work closely with operations and communications team for respectively implementation and amplification of government relations initiatives.
- Bachelor degree or completed (or nearly completed) Master degree in Marketing, Media, Political Science or a related field
- Experience in political or social impact (NGO/association) campaigns, community or reputation marketing, event management, digital content (blogs, social media, articles etc.)
- Stellar event and organization skills
- Excellent writing skills in French and good speaking and writing skills in English
- Strong understanding of online and offline organizing as well as advocacy tactics
- Knowledge of mobility policy and stakeholders (regulators, officials, NGOs, associations, community groups) is a plus
What We Offer
- This paid internship is a unique opportunity to shape the future of mobility in France with one of the fastest growing start-up ever worldwide.
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $1.007B of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.