Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
As the first Security Engineer at Lime, you will find ways to improve the security of our infrastructure and applications. You will work with other engineering teams to build solutions to protect our system and data. You will also act as a consultant to help our engineers design more robust and secure software.
You'll be working alongside a group of engineers, designers, PMs, and operators from top schools and with experience building systems and apps at companies like Facebook, Twitter, Uber, and Square.
- A degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school, or equivalent technical background.
- 2+ years experience in the industry, via internships or full-time positions
- Great understanding of application and infrastructure security
- Familiar with security hardening in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP)
- You write great code in one or more programming languages (for example: Python, Ruby, Golang and bash).
- (Bonus) Familiar with IoT Security
- (Bonus) Pentest experience
- (Bonus) Security trainings and certifications (CISSP, OSCP, GIAC etc)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and significant equity in a well-funded, extremely high-growth company
- Catered lunch and dinner, daily
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, & dental coverage
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $477M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018 at a valuation of $1.1B.