Simple, accessible micromobility for all
Accounts Payable Accountant
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of products including Lime-E (e-assist bicycles) and Lime-S (electric scooters). Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents to take charge of their commutes with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for an AP Accountant to support the various regions for Accounts Payable to ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices and settlement to our vendors.. Reporting to our Global AP Manager, you will be given the opportunity to support the development and growth of Lime across the different regions and countries. As we are growing extremely fast, we’re looking for a self-starter who is autonomous, hard-working and structured with excellent attention to detail. Your flexibility allows you to be comfortable with the unknown and ready to roll up your sleeves to see ideas, projects and new initiatives through to the end.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with local Requesters and Vendors to ensure a smooth and timely processing of invoices
- Own the AP process for our various legal entities located in different regions including invoices processing, accounts and VAT coding, follow-up on issue resolutions, compliance to approval matrix, vendors reconciliation and supporting payment
- Review and process employees’ expense reports ensuring appropriate approval and compliance with our travel policy
- Collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from across the organization on projects to drive overall enhancements of the Finance department
- Assist in the research of data, entries, payments issued and audit routines
- Perform other duties as needed including ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration
- 2-5 years relevant experience with progressing scope and responsibilities
- Has good understanding of accounting principles and application
- Must have prior experience working for an MNC
- Proficient with Excel and experience with Netsuite, Coupa and other cloud-based solutions is a plus
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be great
- You are a bold yet humble individual who can navigate across departments and functions
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with a desire constantly grow and improve
- Ability to operate at Limespeed with a high-energy and passion and flexible to collaborate with our various legal entities across multiple time zones
- Relentlessly result-driven without taking shortcuts: integrity above everything
Lime at a glance
Lime focuses on Mobile, Transportation, Sustainability, Recycling, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lime has raised $1.007B of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.