Digital Therapeutics for Mental Health
User Experience Researcher$80k – $120k • 0.1% – 0.25%
Limbix is a small, well-funded team located in Palo Alto, that is building smartphone based prescription digital therapeutic for adolescent depression. The team is led by veteran entrepreneurs and experts in creating amazingly high-quality and engaging mobile applications that improve mental health.
We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to work closely with our product, design and content teams to generate insights, validate prototypes, and inform our product decisions. This role will focus on our mobile app.
You will own end-to-end UX research, which includes everything from recruitment and scheduling to conducting interviews, focus groups, and presenting findings. In addition to this, you will contribute to our wider product design and UX writing initiatives. This is a great role for someone with great research skills who is also interested in either product design and/or UX writing.
- Recruit teens and providers for user research and testing
- Conduct user interviews and focus groups with teens and providers to discover insights and pain points.
- Facilitate co-design sessions and design sprints.
- Conduct user testing with teens to validate prototypes
- Conduct research with healthcare providers to understand workflows and product needs
- Communicate results of user testing to cross-functional teams
- Contribute to UX design and/or UX writing
0-2 years of UX research experience, including:
- User research and testing
- Facilitating codesign sessions
- Facilitating design sprints
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Must have a research portfolio or case studies outlining prior UX research experience
- Mobile app experience preferred
- Experience building low-to-medium fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Experience working with adolescents
- Experience working in gaming, education, mental health or digital health
- Experience with UX writing or copywriting