AI for Mental Health
Jobs at Limbic
Amplifying psychological therapy with better data
Showing 4 of 4 jobs
Posted 1 month ago
- Drive engineering (product and science) towards shippable solutions to a given problem and work towards a clear proposal through multiple iterations.
- Conducting user interviews and user research to uncover needs and validate existing implementations
Backend (node.js) developer
- Maintaining and improving our database
- Writing a RESTful backend to work seamlessly with the front-end
Machine Learning Intern
Posted 3 months ago
- Perform an extensive literature review on the autonomic effectors of different emotional states. This will inform feature engineering for our models.
- Explore different machine learning approaches for the task of predicting human emotion from heartbeat data. This will direct our research efforts moving forward.
Clinical Psychologist/CBT Therapist
We're looking for a mental healthcare professional to join our team in London.
Limbic is on a mission to model human psychology.