AI for Mental Health
React-Native product engineer£35k – £60k • 0.5% – 1.5%
We're looking for a Product Engineer to join our team in London.
Limbic is building a scalable solution for mental health. There is currently no way to reliably track emotion. If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. We’re building the world’s first emotion-detection AI for consumer wearables.
We're growing quickly and we're backed by Europe's leading start-up accelerator, Entrepreneur First and Google. We’ve also received investment from VC, Angels, and the European Commission.
Limbic was founded by scientists and engineers. You'll be joining our already technical team working at the intersection of neuroscience, physiology, and machine learning. We're a small group, so you'll need to be diverse in your work patterns. But this also means there will be many exciting challenges, personal development, and the opportunity to forge your own projects within the company.
It’s challenging. We’re ambitious. And we’re supporting one another to achieve our best and make real impact in the world.
At a high level, you'll be focussed on the following:
- Maintaining our chat-bot front-end application for patients on both iOS and Android.
- Quickly build, test and ship new features
- Integrate our GraphQL API endpoints.
Bonus if you've got experience developing open source projects and have a strong foothold in an engineering community.
We are looking for anyone who fits most of the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience developing React-Native applications.
- Can implement pixel perfect UI design
- Has a strong sense of UX patterns
You should apply if:
- You're excited by the opportunity to build another sense into the computing device of the future
- You believe that mental health is one of the most important challenges we're facing at the moment.
- You want to join a company you can grow with.
- You can move fast and get stuff done.
- You want to make a name for yourself at the leading edge of AI.
Female engineers strongly encouraged to apply.
Meet your team
Limbic at a glance
Limbic focuses on Healthcare, Artificial Intelligence, and Mental Health. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://limbic.ai