Lightstep delivers unified observability with visibility across multi-layered architecture
Revenue and Marketing Operations Manager
Lightstep enables teams to detect and resolve regressions quickly, regardless of system scale or complexity. We integrate seamlessly into daily workflows, whether you are proactively optimizing performance or investigating a root cause so you can quickly get back to building features. We continue to grow our talented, low-ego, team! We believe that we should always align our actions toward a common purpose, that trust is paramount and must be cultivated, that the most valuable team members multiply rather than add, and that we shouldn’t take ourselves too seriously (except when we’re writing way-too-long sentences about our values). We believe that assembling and retaining an inclusive and diverse team is the best way to grow a successful company.
Lightstep is looking for a Revenue and Marketing Operations Manager to improve workflows, remove roadblocks, and promote efficiencies in the GTM Funnel. We are seeking people who enjoy building out and scaling go-to-market systems and processes. As part of the Revenue Operations team, you'll be centrally involved at the intersection of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
What you’ll do:
- Help Lightstep optimize Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success processes
- Own the marketing database management and segmentation, to ensure marketing campaigns and sales processes are executed accurately
- Manage existing and new marketing programs in Marketo, Salesforce, and other go-to-market tools
- Design and build marketing data, reporting, analytics, attribution, and testing structures that are accurate and reliable
- Proactively identify and solution for key system and process gaps
- Build and deploy programs to maintain hygiene and integrity of our prospect database
- Improve consistency in messaging from top of funnel to bottom of funnel
- Partner with Marketing to create and implement an ideal customer journey with complex decision trees (complete with nurture streams and workflow, lead score attribution, etc.)
- Manage existing routing and deduplication processes
- Manage commissions for Sales and Customer Success teams
You would be a great addition if….
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience in a fast-growth environment
- 2+ years experience as Marketo admin is a must
- Have an interest in branching outside of Marketing to support other GTM teams
- Deep understanding of Marketo and Salesforce integration and ecosystem
- Strong ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Methodical and analytical, able to translate problems into solutions
- Advanced understanding of the campaign management process, attribution and measurement, and marketing funnel management
- Effective communication skills that enable translating complex data into productive discussions at the executive and operational level.
- Passion for data, reporting, analysis and systems
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Hands-on experience in building reports and dashboards in Salesforce
Bonus points if …
- You’ve been the primary Salesforce admin in a prior role
- You’ve implemented sales engagement software like outreach
- You’ve managed Sales territories and assignment rules
- You’ve negotiated contracts and managed vendor relationships
Lightstep is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Health care plan
Parental leave policy
Reading club, running club, happy hours, movie nights, "Ladies of LightStep" gatherings
People-first position in decision-making
LightStep at a glance
LightStep focuses on Internet, Enterprise Software, Software, Developer Tools, and Application Performance Monitoring. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LightStep has raised $70M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.