Help entrepreneurs work smarter, make data-driven decisions and create the best customer experience
Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Data Analyst to join our Finance team, reporting to the leader of our Revenue and Corporate reporting team. By analyzing and optimizing operational data, you'll accelerate and improve our ability to make decisions by ensuring we have access to timely and accurate information. If you love digging into the root causes of problems, finding patterns, and working with multiple teams, then this is the role for you.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Monitoring data quality reports and timely fixing of errors.
- Testing the data quality available in the information systems and providing solutions to
- Manual and automated daily data reconciliation/manipulation for resolving quality issues in a timely manner.
- Manage data accuracy requests from other departments.
- QA new reports and automation processes.
- Collaborate with other members of the team on various projects to ensure good quality
data being used.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Bachelor degree in Business Technology Management, Statistics, Mathematics or any other related fields
- Advanced MS-Excel knowledge and SQL
- Experience working with Salesforce and Looker
- 2-3 years experience in a Business Analyst or Statistician role
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Python
- Ability to multitask and to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Interest in technology
Who you are
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn new data systems.
- Ability to take directions and to communicate issues.
- Ability to work independently
- Great attention to detail and accuracy with data
- You are self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace rapidly changing environment with the ability to manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Strong analytical skills and organisational skills
- Brew up? We have a full self-service coffee set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters.
- Collaboration with international teams in Australia, Canada and Europe.
- Work hard and play hard with office table tennis
- Team building events
- Competitive HMO and benefits
- Awesome modern office space located in Ortigas
- Flexible work from home policy
To all recruitment agencies:Lightspeed does not accept agency resumes.Please do not forward resumes to Kounta employees or any other company location. Lightspeed is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!
Contributions to your pension plan. Your future matters.
Stock options, because this is your company too.
Free snacks... and a fitness credit to burn the calories.
Low budget or no budget transportation.
Training opportunities to grow your skills.
Interest groups, from soccer to book clubs.
Time off to volunteer and give back.
Computer purchase program to get your personal Macbook.
Lightspeed HQ at a glance
Lightspeed HQ focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, Retail, Storage, and Restaurants. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, London, Toronto, and Amsterdam. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Lightspeed HQ has raised $347M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.