Global creative studio centred around design, brand & technology
UI/UX Designer₹5L – ₹10L
About The Profile:
If working at the cusp of design, brand & technology excite you to help scale modern day businesses, we've got the right profile waiting for you.
You will be a key member of the team and hence, a pivotal decision maker. You possess an entrepreneurial mind-set, high levels of creativity, utmost level of confidence and can strike conversations articulately. You are a confident individual, a good conversationalist and a natural strategist. Creativity is your thing. Your experience does not matter to us, but your understanding of your skill sure does. We’re waiting for you to assess and strategise our business goals and grab the steering wheel of this billion dollar industry.
Every person who we onboard will directly report to the founding team and will be responsible for bringing creative flair and strong visual sense to the table.
Each of these are high-engagement roles with clients and internal teams within Lights Out and thus require a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about their responsibilities.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how a product looks like (Eg: applications & platforms)
- Create original graphic designs (Eg: elements, art work & illustrations)
- Present & prepare rough drafts to internal stakeholders
- Identify & troubleshoot UX problems (flow, interaction, responsiveness, etc.)
- onduct revisions & iterations based on user feedback
- Adhere to global design guidelines for iOS & Android
Experience & Requirements:
- Knowledge of Prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Principle, Framer, Wireframe.cc, In Vision, etc)
- Portfolio of design projects
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good prioritisation abilities
- Bachelors/Masters in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Organisational skills with the ability to multitask across diﬀerent projects from start to finish
While we would prefer for you to be based out of Mumbai (India), we are also open to talented & experienced individuals who would be based anywhere in the world for freelance / contractual / full time associations
Before you apply, we'd like for you to go through our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/65827482 and understand the kind of culture & team we have. It would give a lot moe meaning to your application.
We've got experts from around the globe who work with us on full time, part time & freelance models of association. We love collaborating with people who are skilled but would like to work from the comfort of their location.
Commission based associations
We keep trying out new geographies for expansion of business through our 'sales commission' models, with anyone who'd like a second income opportunity.