Personalized beverages, wherever life takes you
Every great idea begins with a problem. Ours began with a struggle to get what our bodies wanted, when we wanted it. We've been fortunate that life has taken us many places; remote descents in the backcountry, last-minute goals on the pitch, dusty roads in rural Africa, and boardrooms around the world, but access to hydration and healthy nutrition has always been a challenge. That’s why we banded together to create LifeFuels, to give our bodies what they need via great-tasting, personalized functional beverages, without compromising our lifestyles. The journey hasn’t been easy (electronics and water aren’t always the best of friends), but through vigorously detailed engineering and meticulous attention to design, we’ve built a product we truly love. We’re thrilled for you to join us on this adventure, and to welcome you to the LifeFuels family.
What you'll do:
We are looking for a highly motivated, result-oriented Mobile Developer. The developer should enjoy working in an environment that is dynamic and fun loving, where change is constant and communication is open, and perfection is expected through collaboration.
* Develop, design, test, and deploy new features on iOS and Android
* Contribute to the architectural and design decisions your team makes and be able to articulate the impact of those decisions
* Bring new ideas to the table, implement them into features, and collaborate with the Product and Design team to create good UI and UX
* B.S. or M.S. in CS/Engineering or equivalent major
* 1+ years of experience developing applications on iOS or Android
* 1+ years experience with one or more of the following languages: Swift, Objective C, Java, or C++
* At least one feature complete application published to the App Store or Google Play Store
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
More about you:
* A passion for health & fitness, connected devices, better-for-you beverages
* Have helped bring new products to market
* Game development experience a huge plus
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – helping people feel their best from the inside out. At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload and implementation.
* Competitive salary
* 15 days of Paid Time Off
* 10 Federal Holidays
* Generous insurance coverage- medical, dental and vision
* Generously subsidized memberships to LifeTime Athletic with world class facilities
* Open plan office space
* Flexible hours, and occasional remote work options
* Eligible for Employee stock options
* Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities
LifeFuels at a glance
LifeFuels focuses on Hardware, Food and Beverages, Personal Health, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in Reston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, LifeFuels has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2017.