India’s leading gourmet meat brand
Principle Engineer₹30,000 – ₹40,000
Licious is looking for an experienced, adaptive, creative & adventurous Full Stack Developer, who’s hyper excited about performance & has sense of deep ownership and responsibility. At Licious, the TEAM is building India’s 1st consumer tech food brand and the category we’ve chosen to disrupt, to start with, is the Fresh Meats and Gourmet category. This category is one of the largest consumer categories in India’s retail landscape & offers tremendous opportunities to create a world class brand in India. The founding team at Licious comprises of Industry veterans who’ve successfully built large brands like Coca Cola, Oberoi Hotels, Reliance Retail, TESCO, SPAR , Jubilant to name a few with 200+ man years of hands on experience in building great businesses . Like they say, what helps people helps business.
We believe that at the heart of the company is our unflinching commitment to delivering world class quality of products to the urban consumer with the experiential aftertaste continuing well into the last mile by awesome customer service & great technology acting as an enabler. Give them quality. That's the best kind of advertising and that’s been the story with Licious thus far, quite easily India’s fastest growing consumer food tech brand. Come tell us about yourself if you feel aligned with the below Job description and be a part of our fantastic journey.
Position : Full Stack Developer (SDE-4/PE)
Location : Bangalore
Industry : Retail, FMCG, Consumer Brand , e-commerce
• We are currently searching for a 4-8 years of Full Stack developer responsible for development of our Full Stack technology stack. The successful candidate will be a key player in the Engineering Team.
• Required Skills/Qualifications:
• B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent with 4-8 years’ experience with server-side web application development.
• Extensive development experience using LAMP or MEAN stack, RESTful web services or Node.js, HTML and CSS, Core Java/Python, Golang, RoR, PHP, React.
• Good understanding of Data structures and Relational Databases like MySQL or NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
• Experience working with services in AWS such as EC2, RDS, and ELBs and have knowledge of VPCs.
• Experience with server side and client side MVC frameworks, Kafka Ansilble,Jenkins.
• Exposure to Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD), automated testing and agile development methods.
• Understanding of Version Management Tools like GitHub.
• Experience in building scalable systems.
• Exposure to building and using reusable code and libraries.
• Candidate should proactively keep their knowledge and skills up to date.
• Candidate should be able to work in a fast paced Agile Software Development environment independently and as part of the team.
• Candidate should be able to work in highly collaborative environment with excellent communication skills.
Our Promise to You :-
• We will value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy over years of experience
• We have no industry baggage and we are willing to try out new ideas
• We are always excited to hear from you
Licious at a glance
Licious focuses on Mobile Application, Consumer, and Website. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.licious.com