Venture Capital & StartUp Consultancy
Venture Capital Analyst - Internship£0k – £6k
ABOUT LICAS VENTURES
Licas Ventures is a leading European venture capital fund with offices in London, Rome & Porto. For more than a decade, we have been fortunate to work with exceptional founders on their path to create globally impactful businesses. We invest in businesses across Europe and the United States, with a focus on fintech, proptech, food, enterprise software and digital media.
Who Are We -
A team of seasoned business professionals in different industries who gathered together in the same boat to navigate the seven seas of business and entrepreneurship.
Why We Do It -
We believe businesses, startups and innovative ideas are what move the world and society forward, creating opportunities, evolution and fostering happiness.
How We Make It Happen -
We invest in people and their companies from the earliest days through all phases of private company growth. We help our Founders to build legendary companies spurring them to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We want to understand entrepreneurs as individuals, appreciate their originality and their strengths since we believe that great entrepreneurs change the world for the better.
Licas Ventures is looking to fill a number of Intern roles to support our team remotely in different areas of the business.
This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into the European venture capital and startup ecosystem. You will play a crucial part in a small team, supporting Associates and Partners in all investment and business growth tasks, which will give a holistic overview of the VC business. The role will provide a great chance to learn, build your network and accelerate your career. This is a remote role.
• Deal Flow: track, source, contact, analyse, present and recommend the most relevant investment opportunities to the investment team
• Due Diligence: dive deep into a certain business, including commercial, financial and operational analysis
• Portfolio companies: support our portfolio on specific tasks
• Market research: form your own investment hypotheses within key sectors
• Community and Digital Marketing Management.
• Content Creation.
• Event Management.
• Much more...
• Passion for and strong knowledge of technology and startups.
• Currently at University or in a Gap-Year.
• Preferably with first internship experience in a fast-paced work environment (startup, VC, consulting, banking)
• Available for 3, 6 or 12 months, starting as soon as available
• Analytical, humble and pragmatic person with a can-do attitude
• Fluent in English and another language
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it may not possible to respond directly to all applicants.
Meet the team: https://licasventures.com/story-%26-team