Commercial Real Estate Investing for All
Lead Security Engineer$100k – $160k • 0.1% – 0.3%
About the Role:
LEX is seeking to hire a Security Engineer to lead security efforts on our engineering team.
- Create and Manage our bug bounty program
- Regularly audit security critical code
- Assist with the development of security critical code
- Perform security assessments across all of LandWright’s software surfaces
- Build detection and monitoring for attacks on the application or infrastructure
- Write new security software tools/frameworks/scanners to better the secure software development at LEX
- Over time, hire a team of Security engineers to support your work.
- Bachelors or equivalent 4 year degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Security Researcher or Engineer
- Strong foundation in computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography
- Experience in web app security, vulnerability research, and penetration testing
- Knowledge of network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods
Check out some LEX press:
Meet your team
LEX at a glance
LEX focuses on Real Estate and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, LEX has raised $4M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.