Enterprise Sales Executive$150k – $220k • 0.0% – 0.1%
LevelUp is used by more than 4MM customers paying at over 14,000 locations nationwide. Backed by Google Ventures, T-Ventures and Highland Capital, LevelUp powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for delivering LevelUp’s message to the most progressive brands in the foodservice space while building a qualified pipeline and growing the LevelUp ecosystem. This position requires sophisticated business acumen to understand each brand’s unique business drivers and adapt the LevelUp value proposition to each situation.
- Develop tailored proposals that educate clients on LevelUp’s product offerings.
- Advise customer on ROI of mobile payments and rewards programs
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required
- Identify, qualify and manage leads through market research
- Utilize CRM to build, manage and grow a healthy pipeline
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets
- Present LevelUp in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Experience in working with large strategic accounts in a sales, marketing or account management capacity
- Excellent written and presentation skills for in-person or web based meetings
- Ability to tailor messages based on the decision maker
- Organizational skills like ‘whoa’, you’ve mastered running simultaneous projects
- Passion for the hunt. And a proven prowess for overcoming obstacles
- Proven ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the food service industry
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
If you’re interested in joining our best in class team, send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you should be our newest hire.
LevelUp at a glance
LevelUp focuses on Loyalty Programs, Local Coupons, Mobile Payments, and Local Businesses. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, LevelUp has raised $50.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2013.