Marketing for High Growth RPO
Software Engineer$70k – $150k • 5.0% – 10.0%
Our Engineering Department employs some of the top engineering talent in the NY Capital District who are constantly working to improve on processes, quality and techniques, with the goal of producing the highest quality software solutions in the industry. As part of our goal to dramatically grow the engineering department we are establishing new teams with a focus on .NET technologies.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to help set the standard of a .NET practice here.
• We are polyglot. Micro-services, cloud, containers, and functions are more important to us than the programming language used to solve a problem
• Our team is comprised of very talented and highly motivated individuals, who pride themselves on working smarter, not harder.
• We’re empowered to make local decisions, reducing the overhead of getting things done.
• We aim for operational excellence, having a DevOps culture and a “you build it, you run it” mentality.
• We favor a Lean approach to our product development, following Kanban.
• We welcome new technologies and are constantly self-evaluating our tech stack to make sure we are providing software of the highest quality.
• Continuous Delivery is important to us and we are constantly looking to improve our automated testing and continuous integration.
Our Tech Stack
• MS SQL Server
• .NET MVC
• MongoDB, DynamoDB
• ElasticSearch, Amazon Lambda, Amazon ECS, Amazon Kinesis
• Chef, Vagrant
• Linux and Windows
LevelUP RPO at a glance
LevelUP RPO focuses on Social Media, Sales and Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Recruiting, and Brand Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.leveluprpo.com