Next-gen Compliance Platform for the Pharma Enterprises
Backend Engineer - Java₹12L – ₹24L • 0.1% – 0.3%
Leucine is growing rapidly on its mission to make global drug manufacturing compliant and efficient. Within a short period, we have signed up Fortune 500 companies as customers and raised funds from marquee VC investors (Techstars, Axilor Ventures, and SAP Labs).
To scale the product, we are now looking to onboard Senior Engineering Leaders (Backend, Frontend, Fullstack) who are passionate about using technology to solve difficult problems and grow with us.
This is our chance to solve the problem of poor drug quality for millions of people across the globe and create impact at an unprecedented scale.
What you will do:
- Build Enterprise Admin and User products on top of the core technologies
- Design core pieces of Leucine’s infrastructure, optimizing for long-term maintainability, performance, and reliability.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and deliver high-availability and performance.
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop, unit test, and support new features.
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation.
Who you are:
- You are able to architect complex web-application without using external frameworks, but also have hands-on experience and proficiency in external frameworks
- You derive joy from refactoring and abstracting in order to make complex systems fun to develop on and easy to understand.
- You have proficient in certain essential technical skills such as Java Collections Framework, Concurrency Patterns, Spring, Relational Database Design, API design and REST Principles, Memory Management, Transaction management, CI/CD
- You take pride in writing neat, extensible, high quality code that people love to read
- You are an honest, driven and sincere individual with a passion for technology
- You are able to take initiative to find new and innovative ways to solve existing problems.
What we offer:
- A purpose built work culture that lets you achieve the best version of yourself
- Freedom to experiment and autonomy of ideas
- Market competitive compensation
- Ample opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Unlimited free food and coffee
Leucine is on a mission to solve a problem that has remained unsolved for the past few decaded and has claimed millions of lives: Poor Quality Drugs. At Leucine, we have built an AI enabled predictive compliance platform for the global drug manufacturing industry. Using technology, data science, and strong compliance risk management, we enable pharma companies to reduce the risk of non-compliance in their manufacturing facilities and, in turn, the likelyhood of poor quality drugs reaching to the masses.
You get industry standard benefits for health insurance.
Outstanding esop policy
The ESOP policy is open to all employees to participate in. We outperform the industry standards when it comes to ESOPs.
Unlimited free food
Eat all you can.
Chose from the locally made coffee or the coffee from the CCD Machines
Online course subscriptions
We pay for the skills that you want to gain while working at Leucine
Market competitive compensation
We hire only the best and compensate accoardingly
Leucine at a glance
Leucine focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Healthcare. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Koramangala. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Leucine has raised $1.12M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.