Bringing people, businesses & change-makers together to accelerate development
Senior Full-stack Developer @ LetsEndorse₹7.8L – ₹12L • 0.1% – 0.25%
LetsEndorse is looking for a skilled and passionate senior full-stack developer to join our team in Chandigarh/Bangalore to further our work. Funded by the Tata Trusts, we are on a mission to eradicate social issues at scale, just the way Polio was eradicated in India. We are a collaborative platform that bridges the gap between social entrepreneurs/innovators from across the world, Non-profits across India, Corporations, donors, philanthropists, volunteers, and the Government. The outcome of our work is a social innovation gets deployed in a community that needs it the most, thereby eradicating the problem.
We have a comprehensive technology suite of products for Non-profits, social entrepreneurs, corporations, volunteers as well as the Government. We are one of its kind SaaS-company in the Social development sector.
*Desired Candidate Profile *
The senior member would play an instrumental role in architecting, designing and developing the upcoming products and building enhancements. An ideal fit would be someone who feels strongly about leveraging technology for community development and believes in the power of network effect and is/has:
- Technically hands-on with prior experience in scalable architecture
- Has experience in architecting and building real-time scalable platforms (preferably in the Fintech/Enterprise Tech space)
- A minimum of 4 years of software engineering and product delivery experience
- Exceptional coding skills in MERN Stack (Node.js, MongoDB and ReactJs). Mobile application(s) development (React Native) experience shall be preferred.
- Extremely good with planning and architecting modules and build keeping scalability in mind.
- Working knowledge of AngularJs, HAML is a big plus.
- Extensive knowledge of micro-services, automation (automated deployments), RESTful APIs, deployments, version management, (AWS) optimization, caching, data security, testing frameworks, etc.
- Map new requirements and maintain technical documents
- Ensuring security, compliance, scale, quality, and operational excellence for the product
- Experience in managing a team of developers and driving the team in rapid development environments is a plus.
*Perks and Benefits *
In addition to the salary, we would offer a shareholding in the company. Also, for all it is worth, we promise a great working environment, sense of purpose, belonging and value, visible impact, and career opportunity to build something that matters and makes a difference to the world.