Tech-enabled litigation finance
Investor Relations Representative$50k – $80k
We are a litigation finance company that is growing its team and AUM and looking to jumpstart new funds. We are seeking a new Investor Relations Analyst/ Associate. You should have at least 2 years experience within a VC or PE firm setting, have strong written and verbal communication and a knack for reporting, analytics and marketing.
Successful candidate will work closely with the one of the lead founders and partners on all upcoming fundraise, investor relations and firm wide marketing initiatives to develop the tactical and strategic plan for the firm. This role will require travel with the potential for international travel as well.
• Providing administrative support for the firm’s global fundraising efforts, including:
• Assisting in the preparation of due diligence materials (private placement memorandums, pitch books, due diligence questionnaires, performance analysis)
• Maintaining updated marketing materials and day-to-day administration of the fundraise data room
• Helping to coordinate road shows and logistics for investor meetings, including the preparation of investor profile agendas, bios and additional research items in advance of meetings
• Serving as the day-to-day administrator of firm’s Investor Relations CRM, including comprehensive and timely logging of existing and prospective investor profiles and all interactions and activities
• Supporting the preparation of all marketing and communication efforts including press releases, email campaigns, investor memos and quarterly/annual investor reports
• Conducting market, competitive landscape, industry conference and performance benchmarking research
• Logging, tracking, standardizing and responding to daily/quarterly/ad-hoc investor requests
• Collaborating with internal departments (finance & accounting, compliance, legal) to expedite timely processing of deliverables
• Providing support in the planning and preparation of the firm’s annual investor conference and/or other investor events
• Compiling, tracking and reviewing relevant KPIs to measure performance of the IR & Marketing department
• Maintaining and updating IR & Marketing processes and procedures
• 1-3 years of relevant experience at investment bank, private placement group or related field; M&A/private equity, investor relations or client facing experience valued but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics or related field
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to thrive in a collaborative team structure
• Strong writing, editing and researching skills to draft internal and external materials
• Solid quantitative skills with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Sharp intellect with strong financial, analytical and technical acumen
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver projects in a timely fashion
• Strong work ethic, professional integrity, self-motivated, proactive and capable of exceling in a fast-paced environment