Tech-enabled litigation finance
Account Manager II$45k – $60k • No equity
Legalist is the world's first AI litigation finance firm. We source, underwrite, and invest in the best lawsuits using cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology. We just closed our second litigation finance fund, and we're disrupting a booming new asset class, backed by top VC's in Silicon Valley.
Join a team of engineers, lawyers, and data scientists to make real-time investment decisions in a fast-paced environment. As featured in the international press, including WSJ, The New Yorker, Above the Law and Wired amongst others.
We're looking for an incredible, aggressive, and motivated account representative to help manage our sales process. Recent college grads are welcome!
- Build and manage relationships with attorneys through a variety of channels, including direct outreach online and offline.
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to case applicants
- Move case applications through the investment pipeline, collecting all relevant case information for final underwriting decisions
- Communicate our financial product offering with ease
- Meet KPIs in # of case applications generated
- 1+ years of customer service/account representative experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in law, litigation finance, and ability to communicate with lawyers is strongly preferred
Annual retreat in pacifica
Legalist at a glance
Legalist focuses on Legal, Legal Tech, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in San Francisco and London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Legalist has raised $110.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.