Sell courses & tests on your branded learning apps
Customer Support Executive₹2.4L – ₹3L
Learnyst is looking for a Customer Support Executive to drive proper adoption and usage of Learnyst to provide the highest level of customer delight and value.
You will work directly with our customers. You play a crucial role in engaging the customer and building a strong relationship between Learnyst and the customer. You will act as an advisor and serve as the single point of contact for multiple customers. In short, the entire role is to deliver a happy, satisfied, referring customers.
You'll also interact with users as a whole by making and maintaining resources like FAQs, tutorials, release notes, troubleshooting guides, and surveys. You'll keep these concise, up-to-date, and easy-to-find so that the most important information about Learnyst is just a click away whenever customers need it.
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues
- You will be talking to customers over email, phone, live chat and video screen shares
- Quickly address customer inquiries via email, Intercom, and other online methods using excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of Learnyst product, build content and educate customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs
- You will investigate problems, verifying facts, and figuring out resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple issues, to efficiently prioritize and solve large number of inquiries
- Discover and document customer pain points to advance current support procedures
- Maintain Learnyst knowledge base which can be used by Customers to solve common problems
- Communicate with key team members on common or critical issues, assisting in the resolution of technical roadblocks
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with Learnyst platform updates and changes.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years customer support experience
- Must have excellent English & Hindi verbal communication skills and telephone manner, but know it's equally important to listen and understand your customers
- Excellent writing skills and email etiquette
- Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation
- HTML/CSS experience a huge plus for this role
Good to have
- Passionate about great customer experience and customer delight
- Calm and collected - You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive - You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers through critical issues and figuring out what they need
- Willing to learn - You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve process.
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Working hours - 10 AM to 7:00 PM IST
- Exposure to understand market opportunities and contribute directly to the growth of company
- Gain hands on experience in serving direct customers
- Exposure to learn end-to-end customer life cycle
- Great work environment and opportunity to learn
- Food & Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food & snacks at all times of the day.
- Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings