Sell courses & tests on your branded learning apps
Ruby on Rails Developer₹5L – ₹10L • 0.1% – 0.2%
Learnyst is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to build Learnyst Application.
*About Learnyst *
We are Nasscom 10K startup with many paying customers and great traction. We help educators to teach online and sell course in their own website & mobile learning apps. We are building shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible and engaging
Nice, but what do we do
We provide complete technology solution required for educators to sell courses on their online academy. Our solution includes website builder, course builder, virtual classroom interface for students, video encryption and streaming service almost everything that is required to launch an online learning academy.
Learnyst is hosted on AWS cloud with auto scaling infrastructure. More than 10 lakhs learners use Learnyst for streaming course videos and taking mock tests. Our core backend server uses Ruby on Rails with MySQL as database. We have architected Learnyst to be fault tolerant, loosely coupled and scalable system.
*Why Join Learnyst? *
- Competitive compensation
- Consistent performers will get stock options
- Exposure to understand market opportunities and contribute directly to the growth of company
- Opportunity to work with fastest growing EdTech startup
- Gain hands on experience in serving direct customers
- Learning 10X times more than what you know now
- We will provide a great work environment and challenging work that helps you take your career to the next level
- Food & Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food & snacks at all times of the day.
- Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
You'll be a core member of the team working on important features. You will design and build new features from the ground up. So following skill sets are absolutely required.
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or any Backend Framework
- Any project on Github, that can showcase your coding skill
- Knowledge of AWS cloud architecture is added advantage
- Hard core programmer during your college days. Your programming ability should be way above average, as demonstrated by college projects
- Good at algorithms and data structures.
- Solid knowledge of SQL & MySQL database
- Eager to learn & passion towards work, listen well and understand problems
- Sense of ownership & willingness to stretch the extra bit whenever needed
- Make good decisions, discover practical solutions for hard problems
- Honest and show consistently strong performance
- Can work with tight yet realistic deadlines. Understand product strategy, market and customers
- Bachelors/Masters degree. Prior work experience is not a necessity
You can check our website www.learnyst.com to know more. Don’t forget to see customer testimonials. Talk to us to discuss more.