Customer Experience Manager
// About LearnLux
LearnLux is on a mission to make financial guidance accessible for all. In our world today, knowledge about personal finance is not a priority at any level of the education system and as a result, people miss out on their prime investment period, fail to develop the credit they’ll need later in life, and make big financial decisions out of fear rather than education. LearnLux’s learning tools and lessons are built to be engaging, interactive & jargon-free, and our team of independent Financial Advisors provide world-class unbiased guidance. To share our mission at scale, we partner with Human Resources departments of leading companies to help employees understand their benefits such as 401k options, refinance their student loans, and do their best work every day because they feel great about their finances. We’re based in a shiny new office space in Downtown Crossing in beautiful Boston, MA, and backed by prominent investors such as Ashton Kutcher’s fund Sound Ventures and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
// About the Role
As LearnLux’s Customer Experience Manager, you’ll believe that every customer touchpoint is a chance to make their interaction with us remarkable. You’ll manage inbound customer requests, handle customer onboarding, nurture pilots into paid customers, drive renewals, test new strategies for increasing customer value, and create a referral network with industry-leading NPS. You’ll collaborate with sales and marketing to create content, coordinate events, and run campaigns to develop case studies and source customer reviews. You’ll work closely with our engineering, design and product development teams to present important insights and drive a continual feedback loop, making learning, iteration and optimization a priority. The ideal candidate will have customer success and marketing experience. Candidate should be a self-starter willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
As a start-up celebrating creativity, development, and high-paced growth, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with an infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive on ambiguity and love a rapid pace. You must have a strong desire to learn and improve, with a love for optimizing your work via data-driven insights.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead Customer Experience on the front-lines of our inbound communication channels to support our current and prospective customers pre and post-purchase in their pursuit of help and information
- Onboard and drive best-in-class engagement for new LearnLux customers, and nurture pilots into paid programs
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered - help measure metrics such as NPS to gauge how the brand is performing
- Organize and analyze customer data to improve the current experience and predict future needs, including preparing quarterly reports and insights for customers
- Manage and maintain accurate customer account activity and information in CRM system
- Handle customer experience escalations, ensuring the best possible experience for all customers at all times.
- Coordinate conferences and events, and travel to represent the LearnLux brand at conferences and industry events
- Create content and be a brand champion / industry thought leader for LearnLux and workplace financial wellness
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams on RFPs
- Develop oneself to maintain a high level of current industry and product and service knowledge
- Perform additional duties as requested
*Basic Qualifications *
- 3+ years of demonstrated success and experience working on growth stage technology/start-up teams, preferably in SaaS businesses
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a CX-focused role
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to foster consistent delivery of brand voice and tone across multiple customer-facing channels
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Passion for personal finance, employee financial wellbeing and democratizing access to financial guidance
- Experience in marketing to / driving customer success with Human Resources teams
- Entrepreneurial background
- Knowledge of HubSpot
- Previous copywriting, video production and editing skills a plus
// What We're Building
LearnLux helps employers reduce financial stress in the workplace by offering employees a customized financial wellness platform to take control of their financial lives. Personal finances are the #1 cause of stress in the workplace, and employees want help from their employer to feel more confident, make informed decisions and achieve financial peace of mind to perform their best in their job every day. For employers, LearnLux offers personalized and customizable learning materials and tools around topics like 401(k), Healthcare, Benefits, Taxes, and Emerging Financial Trends to reduce financial stress at work, increase employee productivity, and maximize utilization of voluntary benefits. For employees, LearnLux empowers individuals to access financial guidance on demand and make confident, informed financial decisions through relevant lessons tailored for all knowledge levels.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Fun team activities including our team retreats, Always Be Learning days
- Beautiful downtown Boston office, with strong cold brew on tap
- Competitive benefits like flexible vacation, health care coverage, etc.
This is an exciting new opportunity to drive your function at a fast-growing seed stage startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology. You will be an integral part of an A+ multi-disciplinary team scaling a high-performance business while delivering high impact for humanity and future generations. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team! Please email additional info to email@example.com.
Meet your team
Medical, dental and vision plans
Competitive benefits like flexible vacation
Fun team activities including our team retreats, Always Be Learning days
Beautiful downtown Boston office, with strong cold brew on tap