Remote CPF/ Financial Advisor
LearnLux is looking for a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) to join our fast growing team.
This is an exciting new opportunity to drive your function at a fast growing seed stage startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology. You will be an integral part of an A+ multidisciplinary team scaling a high-performance business while delivering high impact for humanity and future generations!
In this role, you’ll get to:
● Meet with clients remotely and collect, organize and synthesize personal and financial information
● Help onboard new clients onto our platform, focusing on understanding their situation, goals, and objectives
● Build and review personalized financial plans for clients using our technology platform
● Walk clients through their completed plan, then stay in touch with them to answer questions and help them make concrete progress toward their goals through check-ins
We’re looking for people who have:
● Ability to perform several tasks concurrently, to prioritize work, and to take direction from multiple team members
● Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with strong interpersonal skills
● Demonstrated ability to take initiative and execute
● Mentorship or management experience
LearnLux helps employers reduce financial stress in the workplace by offering employees a customized financial wellness platform to take control of their financial lives. Personal finances are the #1 cause of stress in the workplace, and employees want help from their employer to feel more confident, make informed decisions and achieve financial peace of mind to perform their best in their job every day. For employers, LearnLux offers personalized and customizable learning materials and tools around topics like 401(k), Healthcare, Benefits, Taxes, and Emerging Financial Trends to reduce financial stress at work, increase employee productivity, and maximize utilization of voluntary benefits. For employees, LearnLux empowers individuals to access financial guidance on demand and make confident, informed financial decisions through relevant lessons tailored for all knowledge levels.
Meet your team
Medical, dental and vision plans
Competitive benefits like flexible vacation
Fun team activities including our team retreats, Always Be Learning days
Beautiful downtown Boston office, with strong cold brew on tap